Museum Ootd

by - April 08, 2018

Hello beautiful souls,

hope you are doing okay.
Today I brought you an unexpected outfit post :D I hope you don't mind if I put here some pictures of me, which were taken after I came back from Croatia. We visited the Plitvice Lakes National Park. Let me say it's really nice, but it was raining all day, so we were soaked to the skin and shaking with cold. At least I did one great photo, hope you like it.


And now back to the ootd. All black, like always. Midi skirt, bib earrings and black leather jackets with white and grey sport shoes.



I wore this outfit visiting the Museum of Fine Arts, where they opened a new hall (they did the reconstruction after more than a decade), the Romanesque Hall - it was free for a couple of days - which is basically really rare in Hungary :D
So here is my face expression to the beauty of architecture.


And finally some geometric games on a black and white pic, because by the museum there are the greatest columns, look at the background I have there.


Take care!
With love from Fashion Lights ♥

You May Also Like

1 Comments