Sunflower

by - August 01, 2018

Hello beautiful souls,

hope you are doing okay.
Today I wanna share my latest poem with you.
Would you be interested, if I would post some of my poems and novels here? 
Photo credit is to my mom! 💕


She was the wilted sunflower in the field,
She was the broken hearted soul.
She was the smile on his face.
She was the tear in her eyes.
She was the one who never believed she could.
She was the one who always looked at the ground.
She was the one who realized she could be everything.
She could be the prettiest sunflower, 
brighter than the sun, even for just a second;
She could be the sun.
🌻🌞🌻

 
Take care!
With love from Fashion Lights ♥

You May Also Like

3 Comments

  1. Beautiful and really heart felt... Love it, and cute photo. You are talented, dear!

    Marie
    The Flower Duet

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautiful poem, with so many connotations. I love the message your poem is giving which anyone can be a “star” even just for a bit! Beautiful poem! You are very talented! 😊🌸xxx

    ReplyDelete