Minimalist Autumn

by - September 26, 2016

Hello beautiful souls,

somehow I find myself into falling in love with blogging again, which feels really great. 
Yellow and red leaves are colouring the streets, and it's so cold in the morning, that all I want these days is sip some hot drink and watch romantic movies.
Btw did you see the new Bridget Jones?
It's definitely on my list!
Let me share one of my favourite lines from Andrea Gibson to start this week fabolous! :)

Autumn is the hardest season
The leaves are all falling
And they're falling like they're falling in love with the ground
And the trees are naked and lonely
I keep trying to tell them
New leaves will come around in the spring
But you can't tell trees those things
They're like me they just stand there
And don't listen.


A little bit melancholic, I know,  but such a wonderful poem.
And now I introduce you a fashion designer: Wanda, who has her own womenswear label: Lanxin.
I made you a collage and put all my favourite pieces together. As usual, links are under the picture, and for better quality just click on the collage.
For fashion tips, like how to look slimmer, or how to choose the perfect heels head on this blog or if you prefer facebook, look for some inspiration on this facebook site.


Take care!
With love from Fashion Lights ♥

You May Also Like

1 Comments

  1. I want to see new Bridget Jones too :) Great outift ideas!

    http://thestylebounty.com

    ReplyDelete