Dear Autumn

by - December 13, 2016

you were full of surprises. I can't thank you enough for the opportunities you gave me.
I had the chance to move into a new city, to start a new job and to find new friends.
I had nights where I fell asleep crying, but in the next day you put kindness in my life so I tried again and again to get back on my feet.

I fell in love with the colours of you. All the leaves were like they all wanted to tell everyone how the sun kissed them. You showed me beautiful sunsets and the Danube with it's green colour showed me how to stop for a minute. I attended some really interesting cultural events and also some fashion related ones.
I got tickets for the Placebo gig, bought a succulent to make my room a better place.


I relaunched my magazine to give aspiring writers a new platform to write and I'm thinking about getting back to school too. I haven't feel desire to learn in school since years - makes me happy to feel that way.
I need to use my German in my job - even if just a little bit, but it's really great to hear and practice the language. And Budapest is full of different people from all around the world so I can still use my English - so hopefully I won't forget my skills.
I kinda let people love me in this season, which is a very new way to live my life, but hopefully that was the right call to make.
So Autumn, thank you for your existence! I enjoyed your company very much.
See ya next year.
 

Oh, and dear Winter, I'm already excited for your ups and downs.

Take care!
With love from Fashion Lights ♥

You May Also Like

2 Comments

  1. These are some awesome tips! I really love cleaning up everything before a new year begins. It motivates me! x You will like to see more fun from here.

    ReplyDelete