Fall time

by - October 30, 2017

Happy last day of October lovely souls,

Autumn means a lot to me, not only because I desperately love the colours of the nature, but I feel like I'm reborn again and again in the wildest storms and at the beautiful sunsets the next day.
But this year this season meant something else ... the constant feeling of falling. Falling apart. Falling in "love". Falling down - literally and I fell deeper and deeper in my self-pity.
So I gave myself a little time to get sad, to grab junk food, to drink and then to recover - recover from my mistakes, my bad decisions, from the negative influences in my life.
And I did what everyone shall do when the weather is nice to us - I took a nice walk in the city and in the hills. 
 Did you enjoy the indian summer?
 Wishing you all a creepy Halloween and if you live in countries like mine, have some moments to remember all of your loved ones who are already taken away from you.


Take care!
With love from Fashion Lights ♥

You May Also Like

1 Comments

  1. I love Autumn and indian Summer was incredible also!

    ReplyDelete