Black clothes for Autumn

by - October 18, 2016

Hi beauties,

hope you are having a beautiful Autumn so far.
I'm so in love with the colourful trees and leaves on the ground, they make me so happy.
If you following my blog for a long time, you know how much I love black clothes.
Some days I can't wear any colours because I feel so insecure in them, but when I put black pants and a nice black top with black leather jacket I feel much more confident.
I will show you some beautiful black pieces from StyleWe for these nice Autumn days.
As usual you can check out their Twitter and Instagram for more inspiration.

Personally, I just love midi dresses and culottes for this weather  - okay definitely for the sunnier ones and not for the rainy ones, but you know already what I mean.
You can also check out this link to find jumpsuits for the colder days.They are perfect, because even if they have open backs you can just wear a white shirt, sweater under them to make them warmer.
And now see my choices below. ;)
Which is your favourite piece? The fluffy sweater, the midi dress or the blazer?

 
Take care!
With love from Fashion Lights ♥

You May Also Like

2 Comments

  1. Love the black dress with lace. Classy...

    Madame X
    The Flower Duet

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these outfits and love the photos too! I’m a big fan of a black midi dress and have cracked mine out for autumn already. Love the blazer too. So pretty!

    ReplyDelete