Hello October

by - October 01, 2016

Happy October my beauties!

How quickly this year is passing by? Isn't it crazy?
I'm happy to read all your October goals and date ideas posts. 
They just help me to feel motivated and a little bit romantic.
Usually I hide this kind of details about me very deeply, don't get me wrong I'm happy to express my feelings, but usually I'm a very sarcastic person.
All this thoughts about Autumn, cozy jumpers, cold nights with hot drinks, holding hands and definitely jumping into leaves are more than fun.
I just need my favourite people to enjoy these things.
...
If I can give you one advice: don't surround yourself with negative people.
They will make a strained atmosphere and all you gonna do is feeling unhappy and very tired.
Sometimes it's really hard to find peace, and it's more difficult to let go, but for your own heart you should do it.
You can read a beautifully written article about letting go on my online magazine: LifeLights Magazine.
If you fancy to collaborat please drop me an email here.
Please support the magazine on Twitter | Instagram | Facebook.


Take care!
With love from Fashion Lights ♥

You May Also Like

1 Comments

  1. Such a cute post! And yes, time is flying by like CRAZY!! Happy Fall to you! :)
    Sara
    whatthegirlssay.com

    ReplyDelete