The Versatile Blogger Award

by - September 25, 2016

Hi lovelies,

I recently wrote an about me blog post (if you are interested check it out here) but there is a nice award going on right now in the blogger world and two amazing ladies Hannah from Hannah's hints and Srna from A crush on life just nominated me for doing a 7 facts about me post, so here I am doing it :D
Thank you girls! :)

 I nominate these amazing souls:

Tori from Pinafores & Posies,
Danielle Jade from Danielle Jade
E from P & P style
Jade Marie from It's my mental health,
Emily from Love Emily

The rules are simple:
  • Give a shout out to the blogger who nominated you
  • Write 7 facts about yourself
  • Nominate your fav bloggers

Fact One: One of my favourite movie is Pride and Prejudice, I guess I saw it at least 20 time :DD
Fact Two: I love music festivals, I love the whole atmosphere, and the feeling to leave the world behind.
Fact Three: I have never been on a plane before. I hope this will change cause I wanna visit Iceland next year.
Fact Four: I have really realistic dreams, sometimes I have no idea if I dreamed a thing or it happened me in real life.
Fact Five: Every time I move somewhere I gain weight in the first two weeks.
Fact Six: I'm a dog person.
Fact Seven: I love being a volunteer, because it makes me feel good and useful, not to mention that you can meet so many cool people.


Take care!
With love from Fashion Lights ♥

You May Also Like

2 Comments

  1. i LOOOOVE pride & prejudice too! & am definitely a dog person hehe xx


    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on your award and thank you for nominating me. :) Have a great weekend. :) xoxo

    P&P style ♡ ☯ ☮ --- DIY --- fashion --- and more --- ☮ ☯ ♡

    ReplyDelete