Dark lips, dark souls

by - March 07, 2015

Happy March little bunnies!

Looks like spring is on the way and we will "survive" this winter :))
This month will be full of opportunities I can't wait to share new posts with you.
In the last months I bought some new lipsticks, new colours, new favourites.
Yesterday I planned to buy a new MUA lipstick in some dark colour, but it was out of stock (again), so instead of that I bought one in Poundland. The prize is the same so 1£.
The colour is amazing, I absolutely love it, not the darkest, but dark enough. 
The shade is 18, Black cherry! Lovely name :) 
It doesn't smell like cherry as other expensive lipsticks. The packaging is very simple, but the important thing is what is inside. The lipstick is not so glossy, but it last for a couple of hours, so you can give a shot to it too :)
Here is the link to the product.
Have you tried Make Up Gallery's lipsticks already? 
Which is your favourite shade?  

Take care!
With love from Fashion Lights ♥ 
 
Ps.: I've started to use Instagram. I would be extremly happy if you would follow me there. I follow back :) so let's meet on Instagram too! :)

  Instagram

You May Also Like

13 Comments