BLFW

by - April 10, 2015

Hey my lovelies,

hope you all had an amazing Easter weekend :)

It is always a pleasure to write about blogger events. I love to be a part of this amazing blogger family. End of March I had the opportunity to visit the BLFW.
And I can say it was one of my favorite event since I'm in London.

Marshmallows, candies and cupcakes, they all made a sweet start.
It was a gifting lounge and the other side a beauty bar and also fashion shows. Oh, and don't forget about the cat, who made a catwalk too, when you were there you know what I mean.
The gifting lounge was really nice, many informations about the brands, and great freebies, and least but not last I meet so many nice people.
Thank you for the freebies Lip Glam, Benefit Cosmetics, First Fruit, Exuviance (I love my cleansing gel so much), Snoodydo, Eva Cammarata, Umberto Giannini.
See you in September ;)

Take care!
With love from Fashion Lights ♥ 

You May Also Like

24 Comments

  1. Loved this post! Check out my blog and if you like it follow me via GFC <3 http://1100days.blogspot.pt/2015/04/guess-what-35.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm following you yesterday on gfc.Hope you will follow me back!
    LA BORSA DI MARTINA

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww this looks and sounds like so much fun!

    Love your blog, say hello to your newest follower! <3

    www.hayleyeszti.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. The porefesstional is top notch! You couldn't find a better primer in my opinion! X

    Chilled summer evening look over at-
    hailandharmony.blogspot.ie
    // BLOGLOVIN

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome post!! <3
    http://fridaynightstyle.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. such a lovely entry
    follow for followe?

    hope you too visit my Blog <3
    AMELY ROSE

    ReplyDelete
  7. cool, professional is really good!

    xx Falasha

    Bite My Fashion ll Instagram ll Bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete