A Letter to the New Year

by - January 04, 2016

Hi lovelies,

First post in the amazing twenty sixteen.
I'm so  happy that you are here. Looking forward to live in you?!
Check out this amazing ad - warmed my heart.


2015 was such a messy year.
I loved it as much as I hated it.
I was never so miserable than the last year. I lost many things, I changed my jobs every two months, I needed to move out from the flat I called home, my best friends decided they are better without me, I had (have?) a many situations... let's just call the whole thing a life crisis. 
I hated the mornings when I woke up, I cried every day.
I lost my hope.
My heart was broken by important people.
And I felt I'm going crazy.
As pathetic as it sounds I truly believed I would be better off dead.
I still don't know how to let people go from my life or how to forgive myself or others. 
And I have no idea how to deal with the fact that some people just cutting you out from their life with the reason they love you.
It's so hard to believe that you are enough with a life like that...
But you know what, I think I'll somehow survive this.

I met amazing people in London, many crazy inspirational men and women. You are all awesome.
I worked at workshops, at the LFW, at small companies, big events and I learned so much from everyone there. 
I'm so thankful for the people in my life even if some of them are 2000 km away from me.

I wish I would be more. More helpful, more fun, more inspirational.
But I'll try to make myself and this year the best!
So here is my #bestnine2015

instagram.com/abfashionlights

Take care!
With love from Fashion Lights ♥

You May Also Like

7 Comments

  1. Lovely pics!
    Happy New Year!

    www.bstylevoyage.blgospot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You'll more than survive it...you'll kick it's ass and come out stronger. I'm sure! Lovely photos xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Everything that happens in life makes you stronger! Such a heartfelt post and wish you all the very best for 2016!! You are beautiful.
    saltanxo.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for your kind words. :$ :)
      Hope your year will bring you joy and you will make your dreams come true.

      abfashionlights.blogspot.com

      Delete
  4. beautiful post!

    thedaydreamings.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete