London was pure again

by - August 28, 2015

Hi everyone,

August is almost over, how crazy is that?
Where did 2015 go?
INSANE :)))
What was my favourite thing in August? Pure London!
This was the second Pure London for me and I loved it. Again!
The decoration was amazing, it was much better than the first time. Have a look at the first collage, and you will see what I mean.


I saw some catwalks as well, all I can say first row is nice and I always like the mood of catwalks. The music, the whole atmosphere takes you to an another place.


I saw new brands, I talked with talented designers. I choose my favourite prints and products which you can see on the next picture.

1., 2., 3., 4., 5., 6.

And at last but not least here is some picture of myself. And *drumroll* the most creative designer Nick Cheng from Cheng Pai Cheng.


Take care!
With love from Fashion Lights ♥

You May Also Like

3 Comments