Black outfits everywhere

by - August 09, 2015

Hey everyone!

I had some lovely moments this week.
First, I received my packet from Dresslink.
*happydance*
I ordered three things: a black blouse, a black evening dress and beads.


The beads are great, the colour is like on the website, the pieces are almost in the same size.
About the shirt, when I saw it on the website I thought it will be great for work, but it is more transparent as it seemed, so it is more a party top, but maybe with some tricks it great for office too.


The evening dress, is so pretty! I like the material, but it's so long, I paired it with high heels, but it is still like 20 cm left on the floor. I had some problem with the shoulders, but I could fix it. In summary I needed to do some changes, but it was worth it. Hopefully I will have the opportunity to wear it as soon as possible.


Drumroll please, if you like something on the site, and can't wait to order it, here is gift for you.

Take care!
With love from Fashion Lights ♥

You May Also Like

13 Comments