Bloggers Food and Drink Festival!

by - July 31, 2015

Hey my lovelies!

I hope you are doing alright, and you don't let this crazy weather ruin your days.
Make sure you are always have a smile in your pocket, and be thankful for your life.
Nowadays life is kind of hectic.
Sometimes it is too sad, and other times it is too happy.
Last Monday I attended an amazing event, if you follow me on twitter or instagram, you know already what I'm talking about.
The Bloggers Food and Drink Festival was absolutely "insane". I met so many nice bloggers and brands, I almost wished I could just stay in that atmosphere forever.
I would like to make from every product a post, but that would be sooooo much, and that's why I did it on my instagram, feel free to follow me.
And now, some pictures about me :DDD

Take care!
With love from Fashion Lights ♥

Photo credit: @pandpstyle
Photo credit: @AuraBVerene

You May Also Like

9 Comments

  1. Lovely yellow dress, that bloggers festival sounded like a great time haha. (: Junniku blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely dress!) www.elationofcreation.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. that's a wonderful outfit ,love it <3


    https://diaryofarockerheart.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am in love with your dress! it is so pretty! thanks for sharing:) Do you want to support each other's blog by following each other?:) Please let me know if you do so I can follow you right back x

    kisses

    http://www.theclosetelf.com/

    ReplyDelete