White dream

by - July 23, 2015

Hey everyone!

You can't go wrong with a black outfit, but what about white?
You can wear it all the time too.
I made a wishlist for you guys and of course for myself too.
So let's have some white outfits!
I choose the items from dresslink. Have a look at their site and choose your favourites.

Take care!
With love from Fashion Lights ♥

1.: Lace top 2.: Dress 
3.: Sweater 4.: Lace shirt 
5.: Cut out jeans 6.: Crop top 
7.: Cut out dress 8.: Jumpsuit

http://www.dresslink.com/?utm_source=blog&utm_medium=banner&utm_campaign=lexi417

You May Also Like

18 Comments

  1. White is great for summer! :)

    I have a new outfit post up on the blog, would love to know your thoughts:

    * Electric Sunrise - Fashion and Lifestyle Blog *

    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this post, I'm a little obsessed with white at the moment- seem to only be wearing it at the moment!

    aforvogue

    New Post

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm also totally into while and minimalistic outfits for a few weeks now :D

    x
    jasmin
    http://www.my-berlin-fashion.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello from Spain: great proposals. I just discovered your blog and I like the variety of topics that you write. Fashion and beauty are my hobbies with my Barbie doll collection. Right now I have a blog dedicated to those dolls that I invite you to visit: all4barbie.blogspot.com If you want we keep in touch. I already made me a follower of your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh wow, that white jumpsuit looks SO NICE! :O

    Junniku blog!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love so many things from this wishlist. :D
    -Rupsha | Blog-Lovesicklilac | Twitter-b_rupsha

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love all white outfits but I panic that I will probably spill something down myself!

    Jenn | Jennifer Jayne

    ReplyDelete