1, 2, 3

by - May 26, 2015

Hi my beautiful followers!

We can almost officially say it is Summer time!
Summer means in London many things, like even if the sun is shining you probably need an umbrella later.
But it doesn't matter which season we have, some things are always important for a woman. Like clothes, shoes and jewellery.
You may already know how much I love to get letters and especially with this title: Dear Blogger. 
It is a pleasure to connect with other bloggers and brands. Look at my new earrings, they are simple, cute and classy.
If you check the Body Jewellery Shop's site I'm sure you will find something for your style.
The dice is for nice and fun outfits and the glitter pink one is perfect for a date or some event nights. The Body Jewellery Shop has many body jewellery, piercing tools, fashion accessories and coloured contact lenses. After searching on the site I realised I would be happy if I had an auricle piercing :D Check out their site maybe you will love their ear piercings too.

I hope you find this post as likeable as much as I enjoyed to write it.

Take care!
With love from Fashion Lights ♥

Thank you for the etailPR and the Body Jewellery Shop for making this post possible.

You May Also Like

4 Comments