Spring

by - March 21, 2014

Hey beauties,

the sun is shining, the birds are singing and the flowers blooming.
Everything is pretty, I love spring.
If you follow me on twitter, you saw my sneak peek from this post.
I'm so happy, that some of you asked for my next ootd, so here is it.
Red jacket, hat, shorts and wedge shoes.
And I wear my amazing Zazzy necklace, if you love origami you will love it. Take a look at their site, and create your own jewelry. Yes, you can customize your jewelry, so it will be 100% you. :)))

Have a nice weekend!

Take care!
With love from Fashion Lights ♥

Free Spring Clip Art


Follow on Bloglovin

You May Also Like

19 Comments

  1. You look so beautiful honey! I love your shoes!! *o*

    ❤ ✿ VISIT MY BLOG ✿ ❤
    Rinako

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great coat!

    http://misspippisstyle.blogspot.hu/

    ReplyDelete
  3. PRETTY!! You have a lovely blog, what about following each other?

    ReplyDelete
  4. cute outfit but we need bigger pictures :)

    blog she.is.the.one

    ReplyDelete
  5. this look amazing,love your coat
    I posted a new article, I'd love to know your opinion
    would you like to pass from my blog?
    fashion blogger pamela soluri
    kiss

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great post :)

    www.sunsetdesires.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. nice pics! great blog

    fashionpassionomg.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is one pretty outfit, I really like your jacket, the color is just right, I can`t help but love a good solid color, also you look lovely and your hair rocks!
    Pop Culture&Fashion Magic

    ReplyDelete
  9. WOW love your look - amazing colors <3

    Love Aline
    http://www.fashionzauber.com/

    ReplyDelete