PersunMall wishlist

by - March 28, 2014

Hey Sweeties!

I can't believe it but it's almost April! Time is flying...  I feel like this year has just begun and now...

I feel the festivals are coming, and I'm so happy about it...
But before the spring and summer events are here, you can see my cute wishlist for weekdays from this lovely store.

This sentence tells everything, I like their philosophy.

"Our clothing will show you off very well and make you feel cool, and we know cool is all about the way you feel. What's more, our clothing of high quality will let you fully enjoy the coolest street fashion in everyday life." 

Check out their site, and fall in love, like I did with the yellow skort, or with the pumps with rivets.
 Take a look at my wishlist, and tell me what you think about it.

Take care!
With love from Fashion Lights ♥

Persun Mall

1., 2., 3., 4., 5., 6., 7., 8.
Follow on Bloglovin

You May Also Like

21 Comments

  1. Very nice selection dear! I love the pink skirt! *O*

    ❤ ✿ VISIT MY BLOG ✿ ❤
    Rinako

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bonita selección. Muchas gracias por tu visita y comentario.
    Besos

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the shoes!

    Kisses,
    Teodora
    www.e-befashion.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. such a great wishlist ;))
    would you like to follow each other? Let me know :))
    Daria

    ReplyDelete
  5. cool wishlist!

    Visoo
    www.madeinvisoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute wishlist! Love it :)
    xoxo
    Join our Romwe Giveaway!
    Romwe Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh I love that cute dress and the elegant purse! Such a perfect spring collection you put together here! Thanks for your lovely comment, xoxo
    http://www.hollylovespaul.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. gorgeous pieces!
    x
    http://anoddgirl.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely items :)
    xx

    http://fashionalatic.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. great wish list! i loveeee the blue dress! so pretty :)

    katslovefashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete