ShopLately wishlist

by - March 15, 2014

Hey my lovelies!

Time to celebrate you got through the week.
Therefore I wish you a beautiful weekend!
Spring is here, so it's time to renew your wardrobe.
I would love to recommend you a fabulous company: ShopLately
Accessories, shoes, shirts, skirts... you know these are necessary for a woman, it doesn't matter how many necklaces, shorts, high heels you have, there is always place for some new items.
I made two collages. On the first you can see some "must have" accessories, like sunglasses, watch, necklace and earrings. The second one is for clothes.
 It was hard to choose my favorites, because I saw so many great items. I picked what I would love to have for this spring.

Note: ShopLately currently do not ships outside of the US. But they are working on to start shipping internationally.

Take care!
With love from Fashion Lights ♥ 

1., 2., 3., 4.
1., 2., 3., 4., 5., 6., 7., 8.

You May Also Like

11 Comments