Watch your jewelry, they will say who you are

by - October 02, 2017

Hello lovely souls,

you see what did I do writing the title - WATCH your jewelry, sometimes I'm a funny person, but as soon as I need to explain why this title is more than just a fact and it's really a paronomasia, I'm lost.
So let's talk a little bit about jewelry.
What's your last purchased product, a ring, necklace, bracelet?


I bought two earrings lately, and I'm so in love with them. And also a necklace - heart and heart rate are the medals, to remember to love life. And as a woman I can say, I have a lot of accessoires, but you know it's never enough.
I have many stories about them, who gave me that ring, in what time they made me feel special, which one I gave to the man I liked, there is so many ways to outstand... one of them is to put a statement necklace on your neck, or grab a new bracelet...  and honestly why blend when you can bespecial?
So tell me your jewelry stories! 


Take care!
With love from Fashion Lights ♥

You May Also Like

4 Comments

  1. I am not a jewelry person. That being said the pieces I have all have stories! The person who gave me the item or where I purchased it at. I can tell you the story to each piece. And when I do wear a piece, it brings the story/memory with me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The jewelry I wear has all been given to me. I'm simple in I wear only a necklace and earrings. All sentimental value!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice jewellery. The earring with the moon and star looks great. :)
    For me every piece has its own story. Like you wrote, who gave it to me, or when I made it, when I wore it for the first time and so on. :)

    P&P style ♡ ☯ ☮ --- DIY --- fashion --- and more --- ☮ ☯ ♡

    ReplyDelete

  4. If you need any kind of Photoshop editing please visit this site
    Jewelry Editing Services

    ReplyDelete