New beginnings

by - August 10, 2017

After a long time of silence here I am, would like to say, that I'm fresh an new, but that would be a lie.

Life is unexpected, people are coming into your life and they are going out of it as fast as they can. Sometimes a day seems so long and then one year goes bye so fast.
I spent almost a year at my latest workplace and today I said goodbye. Said goodbye to my colleagues and said goodbye to my friends.
And as much as I hate hugging people I was one of them today. 
Since I left high school I changed countries, cities so many times that letting go was basically my hobby. 
I don't regret my choice, I feel a little fear but happily my heart is filled with joy.
I am freaking thankful that after moving to Hungary these people come into my life even if some of them I'll may never see again, they were my family these months.
They saw me so differently, they saw what they wanted to see, a happy girl - maybe it's a small part of me.
What I've learned? That everyone needs nice notes, that every small gestures is neccesary, that some day a drawed heart can save the world.
Get up, stand tall - shall be my new mantra.
But one thing is sure:
More adventures, more hellos and goodbyes are coming.

Ps.: one of the gifts I received... I told you they saw me differently ;)
Made by @zsukkka


Take care!
With love from Fashion Lights ♥

You May Also Like

3 Comments

  1. As sad as it is, a new start can be positive and refreshing! I said good bye last year and bow I'm feeling better than ever! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keep smiling and enjoy your fresh start! X

    ReplyDelete