Fashion clothing from FashionMia

by - September 08, 2016

Good morning/evening sunshines!

September was already cold and rainy and now it's sunny and hot. Such a rollercoaster if you ask me.
That's why you need to dress for two seasons, you can always pick a dress and for colder days you can wear it with a jacket and tights.
So what would be better than a wishlist... it's almost like preparing for Christmas :D
Today I chose my favourite items from the site FashionMia.
FashionMia is an online shop for modern, and affordable women’s fashion clothing. 
I usually describe my style as classy and stylish, I guess that's how I picked the products, you will see there is a lot of black & white, blouses and elegant pieces.
A gym leggings, or at least that's where I would use it, and a nice maxi dress, which will also perfect for Autumn with a leather jacket.
If you visit the site of FashionMia you will find obviously fashion clothing, but you should prepare yourself, because there is a lot of sales.... dresses for women, sweaters, jackets, so everything you need.
I told you ;)
As usually I put the product links under the picture, click on the photo for higher quality.

With love from Fashion Lights ♥

You May Also Like

6 Comments

  1. Loved all the pieces. Thanks for sharing.

    http://www.hautepalette.com/single-post/2016/09/19/When-in-doubt-Wear-Red

    ReplyDelete
  2. I checked out that site the other day, the had some great deals. It kind of reminds me of the website SheIn.

    ReplyDelete