Yufash

by - October 11, 2015

Hi lovelies,

a little throwback in this post which brings us back in September, when I attended a store event, to see the SS16 collection of Yufash.
The day was on the 20th of September, the sun was out, the LFW was on, and we had a little time to pop by at Dover street on that afternoon.
As a welcome they give us champagne, cupcakes and of course we had the chance to see the new collection.
The most exciting fact was that they used fake hair to make some pieces more extravagant, which kind of looked cool, but I will stop talking/writing, here are the pictures.

Take care!
With love from Fashion Lights ♥

You May Also Like

22 Comments

  1. Hello from Spain: I really like your pics. keep in touch

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cool outfit! Enjoy the day, dear!

    Check my last post HERE!

    Mary María Style

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice post!

    www.bstylevoyage.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great Post! Thank you for stopping by my blog, m following you now :) Kisses Ashon

    http://www.ashonfashionary.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. They used fake hair on the actual pieces? That's a first I've heard of; how interesting!

    May | THE MAYDEN

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like the fringe detail. I love your blog ;)

    besos,
    M
    The Flower Duet

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fake hair.....sounds interesting. Happy Sunday.
    xox
    Lenya
    FashionDreams&Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete