Happy Life

by - October 11, 2015

Hi everyone,

I'm not sure if you know it or not, but I'm a really huge fan of TED talks. I always find inspiration in those videos.
I have many favourites about beatboxing, philosophy, psychology, confidence, biology, music, digital technology....  so basically you can always find new things to be interested.
I'm passionate about the research of happiness and I like to learn more and more about how people communicate with each other either in verbal or nonverbal.
To be honest I can't watch Sam's speach without crying. His advices are simple... Really simple, be with people you love, don't feel sorry for yourself long, look forward, and never miss a party. Simple as it sounds, but kind of the hardest decisions to make.
And you see him. He is brave, he was happy, and he had that prom, which he was looking forward to.
His journey ended on the Earth last year, but his message is still with us and the way he saw the world and spoke about happiness inspires many people.
"No matter what I choose to become, I believe that I can change the world."
Yes, you can and yes, you did Sam Berns!

Take care!
With love from Fashion Lights ♥


You May Also Like

5 Comments

  1. I'm a huge fan of TED talks as well and I can safely say this is one of my favourite talks of all time. Happiness is so essential to life but it's something we push away with thinking because we don't realize the tiniest details in life are the things that can make the difference between being happy or not. Thank you for sharing Sam Berns. <3

    May | THE MAYDEN | Bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wasn't sure if anyone will be interested in this post, but I'm so happy about your comment.
      TED talks giving me so much inspiration when I feel myself down they help me to get myself together.
      As you wrote we think to much. And sometimes the only thing we need to be happy, is stop for a minute and watch a sunset. That's it.
      Thanks for your words, have a lovely Sunday :)

      abfashionlights.blogspot.co.uk

      Delete
  2. Very nice post, I enjoyed it a lot!
    Would you like to follow each other? Let me know, it would be my pleasure!
    http://loryschannelmakeupandbeauty.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete