Days like this...

by - June 29, 2015

Hey everyone,

as you can see I have changed a few things on the blog. I try to make it with every day more personal.
Many of you, who runs a blog know the feeling, when you have many idea, but somehow the words don't fit when you try to write down your thoughts. Not the best feeling at all, but the positive comments, and see that someone cares about your blog helps a lot.
I try to make my free time worthy. Sometimes I forget where I live, and how much opportunity this city has. It's like a big surprise box, you can find crowd and lonely places, art, shopping centers, everything you wish for.
I absolutely adore Vincent van Gogh's work. I was smiling from ear to ear when I saw his paintings in The National Gallery.
It was like crossing things on your bucket list.
My outfit was simple, burgundy hat (matching lipstick of course) black shirt, leather jacket and floral skirt.
I would be extremly happy if you could tell your opinion about this post in the comment box.

Take care!
With love from Fashion Lights ♥

You May Also Like

10 Comments