Summer love

by - July 29, 2014

Hey my darlings!

How are you?
My days are really busy right now, and I feel so small and... hungry :DD
I just moved to London, so if you are here and you like me :DD we can meet or you can just leave some tips here in the comment section.
I'm ready for the blogger events in London so let me know if you know something about them ;)
And now nostalgic time... my holiday.
Enjoy the pictures I took in Spain.

Take care!
With love from Fashion Lights ♥

You May Also Like

12 Comments

  1. Love the post,

    Lots of Love.
    www.NataliaBosch.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You moved to London? Lucky you, I absolutely love London! Pretty pics as well x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woah, you moved to London! I envy you so much!!

    xox - ina

    Visit me at Petite Saigon

    ReplyDelete
  4. PERFECT!

    pozdrawiam,
    Ola:*
    FASHIONDOLL.PL

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a great pics. Thanks for sharing with us! <3
    xx
    www.modacapital-blog.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely pictures from Spain! Xx

    Vividlondon.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice shots, I love your beach cover-up. I hope you have a nice time settling into London.

    http://www.fashionitazbybuiti.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. You have wonderful photos :) Visit me too at http://ginnywhowanders.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I never been in london, sorry no tips! But I heard beautiful stories about london <3

    XxX
    www.wendyvansoest.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. die bilder hast du shcön zusammen gestellt,.. hoffe du hast spaß in england (:

    http://marinareyam.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete