Take only memories, leave only footprints

by - March 09, 2014

 Hey my lovelies,

spring is here and the International Women's Day is here too, so I wish all of you a beautiful weekend. :)
Traveling is like an addiction, if you start it once you don't want to stop.
One of my favorite things on the world. I want to see the world (as much as possible) see the oceans and discover other cultures and learn languages.
What is my favorite thing about traveling? When I visit a new place and I feel like I'm not a stranger, I belong to the city, to the country. I feel that I'm a drop in the ocean, and the whole ocean is my home. I don't want to be just a tourist, I want to feel the cities, and to feel the blood drops in my veins, to feel, that I am alive and I am happy...and this is beautiful.

And a serious question for a blogger: What you would pack for a weekend away?
When I leave the house I always check my phone, my ID card and my money. I think they are the most important things if you travel.
Of course I can't leave my camera at home, so camera is essential too.
The umbrella and the sunglasses are important in every season. I have always a journey in my bag with pen. If you have fantastic thoughts or you meet celebrities or you just want to write or sketch, they are in your bag, so you don't need to worry. To feel good in your body you need a nice outfit, I choose casual outfits, what I like and what is comfortable. Of course when I have the chance to go to a good party a sexy dress and high heels are in my suitcase, but when I visit a city for a day or for two then I can leave them at home. Good shoes! They are really important for me, because I love to walk.
I made a collage about my future outfit for a weekend, and my essentials (some important things are missing from the picture of course).


But the most important thing is enjoy every moment of your journey.
Have fun and smile!
And fingers crossed for this lovely competition.

Take care!
With love from Fashion Lights ♥

You May Also Like

14 Comments

  1. Lovely post...waiting for your next OOTD :)

    Check out my new post Here!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your comment, I uploaded one, and I will do my next ootd post tomorrow, or sunday :)

      abfashionlights.blogspot.com

      Delete
  2. Happy Women's Day dear! ^^
    Hehe, I have almost the same contents of my luggage... ^o^

    ❤ ✿ VISIT MY BLOG ✿ ❤
    Rinako

    ReplyDelete
  3. i know what you mean, i have the travel bug now too!
    Natalie Lines Blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey dear, we have nominated you for the Liebster Award. :) You can find all details here:

    P&P style ❤ ☯ ☮ --- DIY --- fashion --- and more --- ☮ ☯ ❤

    ReplyDelete
  5. I wish I could travel more!
    Rosewholesale giveaway on my blog dailyfashiondream.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute pictures *-*

    www.rockcomluxo.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. nice post! :D

    xoxo
    http://www.tastemycloset.com/

    ReplyDelete