April

by - April 02, 2014

Hey my lovelies!
April is here and I want to say I love you! :))
This month is the national poetry month, so I thought this post would be great for that.

I would be happy if you could follow me on bloglovin :))
If you don't follow me yet, you can do it here.
Follow on Bloglovin
And don't forget to register at PersunMall, thank you ♥
 
Take care!
With love from Fashion Lights ♥

 Charles Baudelaire: Get drunk

One should always be drunk. That's all that matters;
that's our one imperative need. So as not to feel Time's
horrible burden one which breaks your shoulders and bows
you down, you must get drunk without cease.
But with what?
With wine, poetry, or virtue
as you choose.
But get drunk.
And if, at some time, on steps of a palace,
in the green grass of a ditch,
in the bleak solitude of your room,
you are waking and the drunkenness has already abated,
ask the wind, the wave, the stars, the clock,
all that which flees,
all that which groans,
all that which rolls,
all that which sings,
all that which speaks,
ask them, what time it is;
and the wind, the wave, the stars, the birds, and the clock,
they will all reply:
"It is time to get drunk!
So that you may not be the martyred slaves of Time,
get drunk, get drunk,
and never pause for rest!
With wine, poetry, or virtue,
as you choose!

You May Also Like

30 Comments

  1. hey girl, it's a nice post, great that I followed you now on bloglovin too!

    kisses
    http://angeliqueprefers.blogspot.gr/2014/04/rosegal-indeed.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a beautiful spring post! I love the photo~ <3

    ❤ ✿ VISIT MY BLOG ✿ ❤
    Rinako

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow, super like tour poem.. u are genius
    follow you via GFC, g+ and Bloglovin, hope you add me too
    keep in touch

    http://glamforgood.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete
  4. well, it's fall where I live, but lovely post!
    blogablebeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. What beautiful poetry! I’d love for us to keep in touch via bloglovin’ or GFC. Let me know on my blog, I’ll be sure to follow back!

    s a r t o r i a l d i n e r

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a beautiful flowers :) Have a great week dear!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I’m an italian fashion blogger and what do you think to follow each other here and on the other social networks? Thank you so much! Let me know when you follow me and I’ll follow back.

    Giada, blogger of Being Over the Moon
    Last post: Beauty UK Review

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the way you create posts! Thank you to share them with us!
    Your words are so ... inspiring! Thank you that you are!
    You are my inspiration!

    P.S.
    I show 125 DIY Easter Ideas - maybe you will find there something for yourself? :-)



    Regards,
    Katherine Unique


    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful :)

    www.myladyboudoir.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nice photo ;) thanks for your comment ;) xo

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful! Very nice blog you have!

    ReplyDelete