Gift idea

by - November 28, 2018

Hello beautiful souls,

if you've some Iphone lover around you, then this post is for you.
As a person who uses phone for work, I like to protect my phone from any unlucky happening.
I've many cases for my phone and I change them frequently and also it depends on my mood how I "dress" my phone. So I think you can't never have too many cases.

Christmas is around the corner so if you are looking for a case which protects your phone and also implies elegance then I suggest you a lovely site, fyy store to look around. You will definitely find some nice cases, not only for Iphones, so don't worry. I've also watched a review video about the products - vegan phone cases? Such an interesting topic. What do you think about it?

This genuine leather case for Apple iPad Pro 12.9 will make your appearance like you're the newest entrepreneur in the city.
Burgundy makes it more playfully, but you can choose your favorite color. It's compatible with iPhone Xs Max 6.5" (2018), made of Genuine leather and Hard PC. The back of phone case is padded and soft, shockproof and water resistance and also the precise cutouts and buttons provides comfortable touch and quick access

You can search for more awesome gift ideas if you click on the links in the post.
Did you ever hear about this brand, do you have any experiences with their items?
And if you want to have some fun game, upload your most favorite case picture here or on Twitter or Instagram, let's see them!

With love from B ♥

You May Also Like

4 Comments

  1. Love this case and I agree it would be a great gift!

    https://www.kathrineeldridge.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. The case looks amazing! I agree, it would be a lovely gift x

    Sophie
    www.glowsteady.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful gift idea
    Alessandra Style

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tolle Hülle, gefällt mir super :-).
    Liebe Grüße,
    Cindy ❤ www.fraeulein-cinderella.de

    ReplyDelete