BLFW favourites

by - April 02, 2016

Hi everyone,

if you follow me on Twitter or Instagram you know already that I love to attend blogger events and one of my favourite is the BLFW.
That beautiful March day was filled with incredible inspiring and talented people. I met so many amazing brands and bloggers and the whole event atmosphere was so pleasent.
After receiving so many incredible sample I just wanted to show you some of my favourite ones (not all because that would be too much ;)) But here are the pictures, just click on them to see the original size.
Below the photos I linked the twitter accounts of the brands so you can find them easily.

1. 2. 3. 4.

1. & 1.  2. 3. 4.

You like blogger events? Which event did you visited last?

Take care!
With love from Fashion Lights ♥

You May Also Like

3 Comments

  1. nice post, i am following you on twitter and Instagram hope you allow back.

    Please Subscribe to my YouTube
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DGskIQscw_s&ab_channel=MELODYJACOBS
    and visit my blog
    http://www.melodyjacob.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great photos, I love how your direct the photos...

    besos,
    M
    The Flower Duet

    ReplyDelete