24 Hour Fall City Guide

by - November 24, 2015

Hey beautiful souls!

London gave me opportunities, laugh, I had the chance to met amazing people. 
London gave me emotions even if I thought my heart was broken so many times I can't feel anything anymore.
And when people ask me what can I do when I have 24 hours in London?
Take a deep breath and came with me for a little journey.
First of all the National Gallery to see some of the greatest paintings. Walking in the city and seeing everything from the London guide is great, but to see the whole soul of London?!
Try to find the small things and gems in Camden, Islington, Shoreditch.
AAANNNDDD


One of my favourite place is next to the Docklands. It's unique. You can just sit next to the water and look up to count the airplanes, you can explore the area and find the little gems there.
So my advice is join me tomorrow at the Trinity Buoy Wharf to make some unforgettable memories.


It's a nice way to mix art, culture, and if you are hungry you will find yourself in the USA drinking shakes at the Fat Boys Diner.
On the 25th November you can attend at the launch of the audio guide to TBW. This free event is for the public to explore the site where cherry pickers sit alongside artists, studios and where London's only Lighthouse shines over a 1940s diner.
Yes you read it right.
Lighthouse in London.
Full moon.
Chilly weather.
Hot tea at the Tea Studio.
Music at the Bow Creek Café.
You can book online here or just go there to see it yourself.
And if you need an online site where you can plan an event yourself whether you are planning a yoga class or a mindblowing festival go and use Eventbrite.

See you there.

With love from Fashion Lights ♥
Take care!

You May Also Like

9 Comments

  1. Great guide and I love your photos ;)

    besos,
    M
    The Flower Duet

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing post! You have a wonderful blog:)
    What about following each other on Instagram, Bloglovin, Twitter?.. :)

    www.bloglovin.com/blog/3880191

    ReplyDelete
  3. great post!
    Kisses from germany, Sophie♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. i just got back from london and it was amazing, nice photos!

    danielle | avec danielle

    ReplyDelete
  5. Once upon a time, Docklands was run down and dismal, but not any more! The transformation in this area of London has been amazing and it is now an area that is desirable and full of really interesting modern architecture and design

    ReplyDelete