The easy way to shop

by - June 23, 2020

Dear beautiful souls,

This year is kinda crazy, we are surviving things we've never experienced before. The sun seems also a little bit tired therefore Vitamin-D is definitely more needed. I realized how much happier I'm when the sun is shining and because it's so rare nowadays I'm searching for other small things and details to be happy.

I guess it's not a lie, that in the lookdown months we have all experienced online shopping more frequently than before. We just searched through websites and found the perfect new jeans and dresses to buy and thinking about wearing them when we will have the opportunity to go out again...
But here is an important question:
 Did you buy more clothes and products online in the recent months than before?

  
But why we love to buy things online? 
Well, we can shop from the comfort of our home, we are saving a lot of time, money and we protect ourselves from the stress. If you want to buy new clothes online you have many options to choose from.You can search for a specific brand or a retailer or you can browse through credit catalogues.
  Each of these methods have advantages and disadvantages. For example usually retailers have really great return policies but are more expensive. Specific brands can have unique pieces but sometimes shipping is also costly. When it comes to catalogues the biggest advantage is that you can make payments weekly, monthly, or on other agreed upon intervals. Also this allows you to buy items that you've only dreamed before.

Catalogue shopping changed a lot in the last decades. I do remember those big, thick kinda books but now there are sites, where you can find all the catalogues you might be searching for, including fashion, electrics, furniture, appliances and so on. As a fashion focused person I can't help myself but look at the women's fashion catalogues, where anyone can find their new favorite pieces.


As I plan to decorate my flat I find myself looking at furnitures and decoration ideas in my spare time. And because it's a bigger investment it's definitely a great thing that you can great really great credit options with this way of shopping. 

Did you ever used catalogue shopping as a preferred way of shopping? 
Feel free to share your opinion and thoughts in comment section!

With love from B ♥

You May Also Like

1 Comments

  1. I haven't used a catalogue for online shopping yet, but it sounds interesting. Thank you for sharing! :)

    P&P style ♡ ☯ ☮ --- DIY --- fashion --- and more --- ☮ ☯ ♡

    ReplyDelete