Jumpsuits life

by - July 01, 2016

Hi my lovelies,

happy July all the happy and not so happy souls, hope this month will bring you many joy and great opportunities.
I'm in the job searching mood again, so I thought I would share some work inspired looks with you.
For not so obvious reasons I'm in love with the look of jumpsuits and rompers even if they are literally not practical in the summer heat, but you know fashion has it's prize :D
My founds are find on the site of StyleWe.
Small information about the site: it's an online shopping platform which features independent designers. So if you are looking for something unique and also high quality products, that's your place.
You can check the designers products separetely, like me. When I saw the blue shirt and white skirt outfit I knew I had to check the designer's work.



What do you like to wear in the office when the Summer heat hits you?
Do you like jumpsuits?

Take care!
With love from Fashion Lights ♥

You May Also Like

2 Comments