Relax

by - April 29, 2016

Hi my lovelies,

these sunny and snowy days are basically playing with my nerves. Moving is also not the nicest thing (landlord situation - London is the perfect place for "interesting" people) right now, new job, but also new opportunities.
So instead of drinking or smoking I choose a perfect way to relax.
Did you ever hear about VitaStik?


Well maybe you could check them out here.
But firstly VitaStik is a nicotine-free Vitamin Vaporizer that comes in 5 different, but all naturally obtained, flavours. Each VitaStik provides you with up to 500 drags and afterwards can simply be disposed of.
Secondly - Relax smells amazing - blueberry and black currant, I love it.
I think the design is really pretty and also it's a 100% organic and natural vaporizer.
As you see on the pictures below I definitely thought I'm cool. Haha :)

Take care!
With love from Fashion Lights ♥
 

You May Also Like

2 Comments

  1. Hi guys,
    Thank you so much for this wonderful article really!
    If someone want to know more about the Vitastik I think this is the right place for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree, vape pens are the great replacement of any tablet, drink or injections. I have started using vitamin B12 vape pen because of my vitamin B12 deficiency. I am a vegan, so the vitamin vape pen is extremely helpful for me. I can inhale anywhere, anytime. It is nicotine free, so good for health also. I will also suggest people to use vaporizer pen.

    ReplyDelete