La Fiesta

by - February 09, 2016

Hi my dears,

Valentine's day is already in the corner.
If you think I will write a normal gift guide or something like that for that special day you are so wrooooong.
But here is my post and here is an idea to celebrate.
In my country and in many other countries this month is full of dress up parties. 
Celebrating the end of Winter and the coming of Spring people dress up, hide under masks and go out.
So let's play, dress up and be whoever you want to be.
 Guess who I am today?!

https://www.instagram.com/p/BBkxBwwRaB_/?taken-by=abfashionlights

In case you are wondering where my costume is from: Smiffys!
Check out their Insta feed for inspiration.
The delivery was fast, the item is nice, looks like on the website.
I love the fact that they send the accessoires as well, so the costume is ready to go.
If you are size XS, S is too big for you.
I'm size S - the maxi dress is a little bit long but fine with high heels and the top is also okay with push-up bra. 
Almost forget to mention that the dress looks like an evening dress without the collar and headpiece.


Check their site and tell me which costume is your favourite ;)
Oh and my one is the Queen of the Nile!
I guess I overplayed it a little :D


Take care!
With love from Fashion Lights ♥

You May Also Like

1 Comments