Fall in love with Peep Toe Heels!

by - May 14, 2014

Hey beauties,

days like this are not really my favorites, I had some amazing plans, but because of some reason, I couldn't make them into real experiences. 
Whenever when I think summer is here the weather turns into a winter weather. Ok, not really like in winter, but right now is really, reaaaaaaaaaaaally cold for me.
The daily post is more than great, it's a drop of summer, peep toe heels.
With 20% off, maybe if we buy new shoes summer will come quicker ;)
You can find the heels here or just click on the picture.
 I made a collage about my six favorite heels, which one is your favorite?

Take care!
With love from Fashion Lights ♥

http://www.dressale.com/specials_show/peep-toe-heels-never-out-of-fashion-269.html

1., 2., 3., 4., 5., 6.

You May Also Like

9 Comments