101!

by - February 03, 2014

Hey lovely people!

How are you today?
Did you have a nice weekend?  :)
The last post was my 100. post, and as you can see, it was about The Wolf of Wall Street, and I really enjoyed it, like all the posts, and all the blogging thing :))) 
Today I show you a fantastic new brand: Sovereignty
Some words about the shirt: I really love it, and I'm quite impressed with the quality. As you can see there are red crosses on the shoulders and on the back: a triangle/pyramid with the text: superiority... overpower them. And the front of the shirt: sovereignty! 
The scarf has a nice pattern, the Lady of Guadalupe.
I think I can't describe the style better, than the 'about' text on the site, so I just put it here, I guess you will understand it why  ;)


"Every woman has her own kingdom, where she rules the throne while others follow her every move. Guided by the light of the pyramid, Sovereignty serves to fulfill woman who live the edge of street fashion, letting their garments shine through revealing their sign of superiority.
Our woman is dominant & confident in everything that she does, so pay your respects to the queen & let her show you the ways."

Check out this lovely girl's store, twitter and facebook :))) and maybe leave here some kind words :)

Take care!
With love from Fashion Lights ♥

You May Also Like

25 Comments

  1. I love this shirt, it has really a very good quality, so I can only recommend it to everyone. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Süss schaust du aus - die Shorts ist toll :)

    Liebe Grüße Aline
    http://www.fashionzauber.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. The scarf is really nice :)

    Hugs
    Svetlana from Lavender Star

    ReplyDelete
  4. very nice look!) love it)

    very nice blog by the way :)

    kisses from Russia,
    Juliet
    RUSSIAN DOLL

    ReplyDelete
  5. superrr!!!!:*

    pozdrawiam:*
    Ola z Fashiondoll.pl

    ReplyDelete
  6. So lovely post! I really love your blog! ♡´・ᴗ・`♡
    Let’s follow each other! I hope we will keep in touch. ♡

    macabrefledgling.blogspot.cz
    ✿ Rinako ✿

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the whole outfit, fun and casual! thanks for sharing!

    Just So April

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your blog <3 Would you like to follow each other?

    www.shaunasharp.com

    Xo

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love your look, looks amazing :)

    www.retrostreetstation.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete