Fashion Union wishlist

by - September 23, 2013

Hey bunnies,

I hope you had a lovely weekend!
You know that feeling, when you look at online stores page, and you want to buy everything?
Yeah, me too :(
I wanted to choose my favorite items, but it was a really hard decision.
But now everything about autumn clothes, like lovely jackets, boots and dresses.
And this time the online store is: Fashion Union.
If you live in the UK you are lucky, cause this month free delivery for you!
I think you'll find your favorites quickly :)
Below you will see my favorite items. :)

First collage: my big favorite is this bodysuit, I think it's amazing, like this skort... and I love polka dots, hearts and animal print too on shirts, jumpers or pants.

4.: Grey Panda Jumper, £18.00

Second collage: Jackets, just look at them, don't you want all of them?
5.: Black PU PU Zip Adjustable Crop Jacket, £45.00
Third collage: Dresses, maxi dress, cut out dress, skater dress and Rolling Stones dress, never enough dresses!
1.: Green Cut Out Skater Dress with PU Detail, £22.00
3.: Denim Lips Denim Dress£19.00

Fourth collage: Boots and high heels, what can I say about shoes... maybe a right quote could say more than me?!
"Give a girl the right shoes, and she can conquer the world."

Have a good start into the week!
With love from Fashion Lights ♥

You May Also Like

28 Comments

  1. I've never purchased from this site before, going to have a look now :) always more tempting when there's free delivery haha :) I love the boots and panda jumper!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the jackets!! So pretty! Thank you for stopping by!

    Come back soon to visit me on The Notebook of a Fashion Lover

    Evi xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely loving all the jackets that you picked out! They're all gorgeous! :)

    Hayfa
    http://londonloafers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so excited to be the newest GFC follower of your lovely little corner of the universe! I cannot wait to read more about your awesome fashion sense! :)

    PS I just sent you an email! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for visit & nice comment on my blog :) I'm your new follower too.
    Kisses
    http://ambasdaurody.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those cut out chelsea boots are incredible! I'm really enjoying reading your blog by the way, I love the way you write :) xx

    www.letscapturethecastle.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. toller blog!
    vll schaust du ja mal bei mir vorbei? :)
    würde mich freuen !

    xxx

    http://mytimeisnowdaria.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  8. the cutout dress is amazing! i would love to have it!! have a nice weekend!

    xo j. von Stereo|typically Me

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your wish list!

    Lauren,
    http://atouchofsoutherngrace.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great selection, thanks for sharing!

    Mafalda ❤
    www.mafaldadotzero.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete