My Journey from Hungary to Australia

by - March 02, 2023

 Dear beautiful souls,

Moving to a new country can be both exciting and challenging. For me, the decision to leave Hungary and move to Melbourne for three months was driven by love - my Australian boyfriend who I wanted to spend more time with.


For the past two weeks, I've been living in Hoppers Crossing, a quiet suburb outside of Melbourne. While I've visited the CBD a few times, I'm still getting used to this new environment. One of the things that has helped me cope with the change is exploring my new surroundings. I've been to Altona Beach, enjoyed the fresh air and sunshine, and tried some of the local cuisine. It's been a great way to get a sense of the local culture and connect with the community and am looking forward to seeing more of what Victoria has to offer.

As a freelancer, I'm fortunate to have some clients from home, but expanding my client base is always a priority. Moving to Melbourne has presented new opportunities and challenges, but with determination and hard work, I'm confident I can make the most of this experience.
I'm constantly reminding myself that this is a temporary situation and that every experience is an opportunity for growth. I may not have a work visa, but that doesn't stop me from working hard and chasing my dreams. I spend my days networking, researching, and reaching out to potential clients. It's not easy, but I'm learning to be resilient and resourceful. With each new connection I make, I'm reminded of the power of networking and the potential for new opportunities. I'm excited to see where this journey takes me and I'm grateful to have the support of my friends and family.

Moving to a new country is never easy, but I believe that by staying positive and working hard, I can make this new chapter of my life a success.

Have you ever moved to a new country? What was your experience like? Share in the comments below!

With love from B ♥

You May Also Like

0 Comments